Orange Krush Frequently Asked Questions
Our Sports > Men's > Orange Krush > Orange Krush Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where does the Men’s Basketball Team host their games?
The Men’s Basketball Team hosts their games at Assembly Hall. [See it on a map]
2. Do I have to be a member of Illini Pride to join the Orange Krush?
Yes! To be a member of Orange Krush, you MUST be a member of Illini Pride! Orange Krush is a subgroup of Illini Pride.
3. Who should my donor make his/her check out to?
Checks can be made out to Orange Krush Foundation.
4. How does the pledge system work?
See How to Join.
5. What if I don’t turn in my pledges on time?
You must turn in your pledge information by September 21, 2012. The Orange Krush registration period for the 2012-2013 basketball season will end at 6:00p.m. on September 21, 2012. If you miss the deadline to turn in your pledge information, please contact McKennon Biers, Orange Krush Foundation President, at email@example.com immediately.
6. What happens if my website says Trouble with Authentication?
You should clear your cookies and restart your browser.